Monday 31 January 2011

Last Post For Tonight: Lucid Dreams

One of the amazing feats you can achieve with lucid dreaming

Lucid dreams are basically dreams that you are aware of. Like if you have ever been dreaming and you thought to yourself this can't be real, I must be dreaming. That is what a lucid dream is.

Why I am talking about this? well for the past couple of months on and off I have been trying to induce them, why? because when you become lucid you are able to live out your wildest dreams, if you'll excuse the pun. 

You're intrigued? well there are different methods on lucid dreaming, a couple that i'm sporting right now is reality checks, every now and again I push my hand against a wall in hope that I'll will replicate this in a dream so when I do in theory I will pass through the wall in the dream. Another technique I tried once and may continue is "subliminal messages", it's a piece of music with hidden messages which you fall asleep to, so you hear them in your sleep so you can dream about it.

I've read forums and stories about people being lucid where they're flying and meeting celebrities and things like that, I haven't successfully achieved a lucid state. But when I eventually do I have plenty of plans.

This post is the sort of thing I want to do frequently so expect posts on lucid dreams.

PS
5th post of the night I feel I've done pretty well for my first nigh at the blogging game, just hopefully I stick at it, 5 post a day sounds like a plan, just need people to read them. See you tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment