Monday 31 January 2011

Introductions!

Well, well, well what do we have here? Whats that you say? A blog? Oh yeah ok its a blog, I thought you could have came up with a more witty funnier comment but no, Blog will do.

So I know what you're thinking, What's this blog about eh? Well if you were smart enough to read the title you may already know, But anyway I digress this blog is about ANYTHING, that's right if it's a thing I would blog about it, from plants and trees to wasps and bees (see what i done there, little bit of rhyme).


But honestly it really varies from things that interest me and things that are going on in my life, so it could be about Apple one day and what's on tv another. It could go from rants about the social and moral implications of the war in Iraq to Gary: Tank Commander on BBC 1 Scotland at 10:35 pm tonight, seriously watch that it's too funny too miss.


Anyway hope you enjoy this as much as I hope I'll enjoy writing it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment